Python treat the directories as containing packages. This is done to prevent directories with a common name, such as string, from unintentionally hiding valid modules that occur later on the module search path.
Here is the list of important modules for python:-
1. General module:
- Mechanize: It helps to browse emulation in Python and is very useful for scrapping websites that help you require a long in to access its contents.
- Beautifulsoup: It makes it easy to parse HTML/XML data scrapped from web pages. Lxml is an alternative which should be blazing fast, but also harder to use than Beautifulsoup.
- Oset: It is an ordered set which can be useful sometimes.
- Defaultdict: It is a dictionary which helps to insert a default value into dict when it is a key which is not present in the defaultdict.
- Argparse: It is a good way to handle argument parsing for command line programs.
2. Modules for computer Administration:
- Subprocess: It can interact with your system shell. Sh module can be a good alternative which wraps subprocess in a really easy-to-use way.
- Pexpect: It performs similar to except function in shell programing and is very useful for doing “shell scripting” in python.
- Shutil: It is a wrapper for standard os-module that helps copying files and breeze.
- Ipdb: It provides better Stack traces and contains more information, when Ipdb is imported.
- Ipython: It provides interactive shell and web-notebook format (as shells in MATLAB and Mathematics)
- Pip: It is a python package manager.
4. For Speed:
- Numba: It is a JIT compiler for Numerical task in Python and having Numpy support.
- PyPy: It is a JIT compiler for Python not fully compatible with all python codes.
- Cython: It is a C-like python which is compiled into C code and is very fast.
We, at Laitkor.com are dedicated towards assisting you with the most important modules for python. For any assistance on Python Web App Development Services modules, feel free to get in touch with our expert panel at helpdesk.