Each framework has its own features. The framework that you consider the easiest to set up and use might not be the best fit for any other particular task. It would depend on what you want to do, drop dead easy or Blogfile. You can try any of them and it would appear as full-fledged competitor to conventional framework but just another alternative in the Python development services environment.
The easiest Python web framework
- From ‘getting started’ to documentation point of view, both web2py and Flask are outstanding that sets them apart from the rest. Web2py is just simple to install by just unpacking the zip file and running it. Clear MVC structure makes it very easy to build apps as the community is quite friendly.
- For simple projects and testing ideas, webpy is just great. It is really more like a library than an entire framework. It is very easy, simple to understand and a good way to learn about RESTful design principles. You can reliably set up and coding in less than 5 minutes. It is thus great for beginners as well as experienced users.
- Django is also one of the best frameworks for use. The built-in admin site is very useful while dealing with objects and with many batteries included. For beginner Django documentation is the best. After doing a few tutorials and not being impatient, it would click for the beginners and start making sense.
- Tornado is a great asynchronous web server and a framework including a template engine. It is easy to develop quickly and set up web apps. Sharknado is just another option, and it is simple but powerful to build even a basic real-time chat in less than 200 lines of code.
- You may also try Google app-engine, the Google cloud computing platform. It is fairly straightforward to get your web application hosted without even spending a single cent on hosting.
Read More – What is the best Python Web Framework that runs on Google App engine and on dedicated servers?
For absolute beginners, you may try a few of them and judge the best for yourself. Choosing the framework also depends on the project you have in mind, but I assure you will learn a lot if you make a small project in at least 3 or 4 of the frameworks mentioned.
There are number of Python web frameworks available for python development Services. Before selecting any one of them, you should check how well the framework is supporting and assisting with the change, the data model and evolving the underlying database schema. Time may come when an extension will force you to make changes to your data schema and perform migration.
Web framework that runs on Google Appengine and on dedicated servers
- Pyramid is just awesome to use. It is an easy-to-use MVC framework that does not impose any specific ORM or a templating engine. You are very much free to use what works best for you. Pyramid has a set of functions for using it with Google App Engine.
- Web2py is considered the best python framework and it is too easy to get going on App Engine out of the box, and will also be completely portable to other platforms with minimal to no changes. It is a well-integrated full-stack framework that is very easy to learn and use.
- Many users opt for Tornado. It is because of its light weight and fast performance, especially on cold start, which is an app engine issue for low-traffic apps. It is even faster than webapp because webapp loads the Django templating system. For your dedicated server you can move on to stock which is “non-relational” for GAE as well as MongoDB. You can actually share 95% of the code.
- By using AppScale, you can use whichever framework you love in GAE and have it port over to dedicated servers without modifications to your application.
- The main problem is that, the data store offered by GAE is not the same but is quite unlike from even other NoSQL favors. It actually may not make the best way to port such apps out of the GAE if an app is designed for GAE.
- For Django and webpy, they actually offer SQL structure to allow accessing of the data store. However when talking in terms of completeness, web2py “data abstraction layer” support not only GAE’s data store, but also other NoSQL databases, which could be the expectation for forking out of the data store.
Read More – What are the advantages and disadvantages of Google App Engine against Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure?
There are list of web framework that run on Google App Engine and on dedicated server mentioned above. Each of them has their own features and importance that makes users select them for any specific purpose. Web2py and Django are more widely in use when compared to any other web framework.