The demand for Ruby on rails development services is still very strong. It isn’t so much about Ruby not being in demand but about the number of people who have learnt Ruby. A number of people with stout back end or web application skills have found that somewhere they lack mobile development skills, which is where the key demand is, although most mobile projects require key skills in both front and back end. So essentially look to develop your mobile app talents, which you will use in combination with your Ruby skills.
Demand for ROR services
- Ruby on Rails is still one of the most lucrative good paying Platforms out there and there are still plenty of jobs available on oDesk and Elance.
- Why should that matter about demand? If you cave into your clients suggestions about know-how, you might as well let them code it themselves. They employ you to convey value. The mainstream of that value is in creating technical decisions.
- If somebody asks you to build a product, but you can only use Django or Node or whatever is hot at the minute, it’s your profession to instruct them and take the burden off making such decisions. It is not hard to influence serviceable people they are better off thinking about the business and to leave the technology to you.
- Anyone who says the selection of technology used to build a product had a main impression on that product’s achievement / letdown is talking no right. For this reason, as an outworker, the demand for a given technology means squat to your lowest line if you emphasis on the value you carry.
- The demand is at an all-time high for “really good” developers, the ones that care about code and that writes elegant, sustainable, maintainable code, that understands big pictures and project management sufficient, that can execute devops errands and that are constantly self-teaching the whole new tech.
Many of the applications and software platforms are in low demand. No one wants a programmer that just complains; refuses to learn new stuff, messes up and do unmaintainable code. The variation in demand depends on certain factors including the place and features. There are plenty of jobs available for Ruby on Rails developers to continue and avail better pay for that. It all depends on how you are going to take the things, the cost, the criteria, the modification and code learning. Improvement in technology has provided the boon so as the developer can benefit a lot from RoR services.