With the advancement in technology over the years, mobile usage has shown an increase of more than 76% and therefore the app market is exploding with demands for app catering to almost everything that’s on web. Majority of US consumers download and rely on on typical 8.8 iOS and Android apps for all purposes. Introduction of Apple Pay has made payment easier and it provides service to to 90% US credit card users . All the app developers stick to their own characteristic features and the trend has spread to Blackberry, Android and all other mobile market like a wildfire. Apps are a real bliss as they support your business, games and other modifications of work that could be a savior to traffic and revenue.
Cost to develop an app
- There is a huge variation in the cost of app development. As two apps are not indefinitely same, therefore you can expect variation in their cost too. Some apps are easily available for free, they are called the basic free apps which do not require any consumer cost other than Internet charges to install.
- The app development process consists of sequential four sub-divisions: idea, layout and planning, design and going Live. The first step is creation of idea that involves what you really want from your app. If it is a simple information, game or interactive app, it must be developed more simply and efficiently. The more complicated you make your app; more will its cost be. For example, online games are complicated but spread over everywhere in a short time and generate good revenue if you include in-app purchases.
- The layout process involves knowing your app in a better way. It lets you understand the interaction of all parts of apps with each other and how it follows on various clicks. The amount of functionality that needs to be defined and build will also play a part in the cost of your app.
- App design is not at all same as creating website. A website involves designing and coding at once by a single developer or only a few developers, while an app involves a team of developers to complete. Definitely, it is going to cost more when it involves multiple people and multiple features that blends together working on a single project.
- After completing the app building in xcode, your developer can help you get the app in the store. For example, an iTunes connect account (approx. $99 / year) and following it to fill all information that is necessary for the app. Each downloads from the store would keep making you money.
- iPhone apps shows gradual variation in cost depending on the devices for which you are developing it. Before developing one, you must ask the app platform from your developer, if it is for basic iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPad or all the above.
- For iPhone apps, here is the cost variation for different projects:
- Simple, table based app: $ 1000 – $ 4000
- Database App (native) : $ 8000 – $ 50,000
- Games : $ 10,000 – $ 250,000
- In-app purchasing: $ 1000- $ 3000
- Web services: $1000 – $ 5000
- Game Center: $1000
- Share Capabilities: $ 500 – $1500
- SDKs and like Chartboost: $50 – $ 200
The iOS app development companies have to bear in mind that iPhone app design and development cost increases the overall cost of the app. Similar is the thing with almost all mobile app development companies which follows app development. With the increase in market competition the cost of app is expected to reduce so as to attract more consumers.