iOS has developed a number of apps that are stable and widely used around the world. Each application has got its own significance and usage. Some apps are made for instant messaging while other may be for video streaming and downloading or other. Users can select any app as per their feature requirements. The iOS app development companies provide a number of app developers for assistance and security towards various applications.
Best IOS Applications
- Alpha SCWL: Alpha SCWL (where SCWL stands for Sub-conscious Way of Learning) is an application built on iOS platform. This is to enhance the power of a human’s memory to achieve desired results in life.
- Mango: It is a lifestyle app which usually connects people to the latest deals available on restaurants, retail merchants and shops located near to the residing place.
- Spyglass: It has an amazing navigational toolkit for the great outdoors. If you are outdoorsmen, this app is best for you. It’s top-notch for off-road and on-road navigation, hiking and travelling.
- eyeMe: This app was created by SDI, a team that goes to great length to build something that people can really use and enjoy. You can download eyeMe from the Apple store for your iPhone and iPads.
- Facebook: Facebook is primarily used for groups of people to share information- mostly chats, personal news and jokes. Members can choose to make their posts public or private. This is being used by a large number of people to connect from place to another. It is one of the largest social sites that bring people closer across the globe.
- Instagram: It is an online Photo & video sharing and social networking service that enable the user to click picture and share it publicly or privately on the app, as well as from other social networking platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler and Flickr.
- Gmail: It is a free web based email service that enables users to send message and media that can be stored to few Gigabytes and can be searched directly. The Gmail app automatically organizes successively related messages into a conversational thread.
- Youtube: It is a free video sharing website where you can watch online videos. You can even upload your own videos to share with others. There are always new videos being up-loaded, on average 100 hours of video uploaded every minute, so there is always something new to find.
The apps that are discussed above have their own significance and area of usage. iOS development tea has also built a large number of other apps that are being used, Due to competition in market, more and more apps are evolving at best possible rate to attract customers and most of them are free of cost.