For new developers (may it be PHP Developers or any other developer), it would not be suitable to directly build a strong login system as it may be considerably flawed. For such a task you can actually use an existing PHP library. Use built-in login technique if you are using PHP Framework.
Creating a secure login system
- There are several ways for hacking your database and Userbase. Also there are several possible SQL exploits (which are called SQL injections) which you need to consider into by doing appropriate input validations.
- It is certainly not a good idea of storing plain text password. Input validation is extremely a necessary part and it should be done at both front end as well back end. Adequate priority needs to be given to it.
- This is not something that is easily undertaken. Most security breaches where user databases are insecure and stolen either start with a weakness in the login system or how the user logins are stored. I recommend using a pre-build system such as Single Sign-On Server/Client Documentation.
- Here are few of the points to be considered while building a login and registration form in PHP:
- Validate the input: It is necessary to validate the input by making sure that the input values are thoroughly validated front as well as back end, before checking for the authentication of the input provided in the login form.
- Password as an input: Using some SHA function, take the password in the encrypted form.
- Database: You need to make your data base protected and secured that can only be accessed with a password.
- Storing the Password in the Database: while you are doing registration, make sure all the entries of the registration form are validated on front as well as back end process. It is not advisable to save password in simple text form, rather standard SHA function should be used for encrypting the password in order to avoid unauthorized access to somebodies account. Anybody can get to know about your login credentials if your password is in simple text form and can be extracted through SQL Injection.
- Sessions for different users: One must be careful about the later part of a login procedure. A separate session must be started for that particular user once the user is authorized.
If you are using PHP framework, use built-in login technique. There are several ways for hacking a server or a site, so never give your password in the form of simple text; else the SQL exploits with the help of SQL injection will ruin your security. You need to make your data base protected and secured that can only be accessed with a password.
Since it is about a career of a developer, one must consider it very precisely before entering into a specific field. But before thinking about the future scope in any field, we must aware about the individual stand. If you are working in a professional industry so never think about the future scope, but always think about the work effectiveness and work Quality because these things will lead you at the top most place whether your profiles is in JAVA or in PHP. PHP Developers can get themselves settled in any good company that deals with php development services, and can expect the growth.
Is it good for fresher?
- The biggest advantage of PHP is, it is very easy to learn. The developers can do freelancing projects as well while in the job whereas Java developers do struggle only in their respective jobs.
- After having one year experience in web development, the PHP developers get offers from many other companies with good salaries package whereas Java developers have to have at least two year experience to make more job opportunities.
- PHP is one of the most commonly used languages for web development. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor is a highly popular, server – side scripting language that can be embedded directly into HTML coding. It can be used on all major operating system and supports almost all web servers.
- PHP’s main focus is development for the web, so it has a quick development time and can solve scenarios much quicker than some of the other web design languages. Although, PHP is a backend language, but with a greater flexibility and technology.
- It has the advantage of low server maintenance charges and having a huge number of open- source libraries PHP is taking the web development in an easier way.
- Technology changes and the languages change with them. First you need to focus on fundamentals and learn them well. If you know C# or Java well, learning PHP will take you lot less time. So, the software Engineers career requires pretty much learning how to learn, not learning PHP. This skill will help you enjoy what of your colleagues will fear.
Yes, Azure Machine Learning will surely be going to accelerate this trend but they are not the only player pushing this forward. IBM Watson Analytics was also announced with the same goals. All the major players are moving to make Big Data more accessible. The Hadoop project is absolutely much on demand and useand the hadoop ecosystem is growing every day.
Azure ML making predictive analytics ubiquitous
- Azure ML is an incredible service for data scientists who want to approach the web the right way. Creating complex data science workflows can be implemented in many ways, but data scientists are not the web developers and will always have the problem especially with exposing their result to the real world. Azure ML gives them the possibility to freely create Web Services to access their models, in the cloud, in a scalable way.
- It also allows Normal developers to meet the world of data science without a deep mathematical background, which will actually make the whole process even easier for experienced programmers.
- Machine Learning is still a new idea for the mainstream businesses. The large and sophisticated companies that really need Machine Learning have already hired their own team and built their own tools. The smaller companies that don’t have too much need just aren’t going to invest in this yet. So the market for this service is always kind of squeezed from above and below.
- Azure ML will let you build machine learning workflows in the cloud using drag and drop interface from your browser. These workflows could include modules for ingesting the data from a variety of sources, generating features, trainings, scoring and evaluating ML models. Azure ML also lets you run any R-scripts in addition to a lot of built in state-of-the-art modeling modules.
- If you are an enterprise with a servers in the cloud serving your business and you need to monitor those servers. You will find that there is a service for anomaly detection in Azure marketplace that you can call to track any anomalies the telemetry data from the servers. This scenario can be extended to tracking anomalies in real time sensor data that is flowing into Azure.
The world is moving to where every decision is data driven, and Azure Machine Learning can power a lot of those decisions that would lead to Azure development. Machine Learning is still evolving in the market and sudden competitions are surely going to make it better.
iOS has developed a number of apps that are stable and widely used around the world. Each application has got its own significance and usage. Some apps are made for instant messaging while other may be for video streaming and downloading or other. Users can select any app as per their feature requirements. The iOS app development companies provide a number of app developers for assistance and security towards various applications.
Best IOS Applications
- Alpha SCWL: Alpha SCWL (where SCWL stands for Sub-conscious Way of Learning) is an application built on iOS platform. This is to enhance the power of a human’s memory to achieve desired results in life.
- Mango: It is a lifestyle app which usually connects people to the latest deals available on restaurants, retail merchants and shops located near to the residing place.
- Spyglass: It has an amazing navigational toolkit for the great outdoors. If you are outdoorsmen, this app is best for you. It’s top-notch for off-road and on-road navigation, hiking and travelling.
- eyeMe: This app was created by SDI, a team that goes to great length to build something that people can really use and enjoy. You can download eyeMe from the Apple store for your iPhone and iPads.
- Facebook: Facebook is primarily used for groups of people to share information- mostly chats, personal news and jokes. Members can choose to make their posts public or private. This is being used by a large number of people to connect from place to another. It is one of the largest social sites that bring people closer across the globe.
- Instagram: It is an online Photo & video sharing and social networking service that enable the user to click picture and share it publicly or privately on the app, as well as from other social networking platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler and Flickr.
- Gmail: It is a free web based email service that enables users to send message and media that can be stored to few Gigabytes and can be searched directly. The Gmail app automatically organizes successively related messages into a conversational thread.
- Youtube: It is a free video sharing website where you can watch online videos. You can even upload your own videos to share with others. There are always new videos being up-loaded, on average 100 hours of video uploaded every minute, so there is always something new to find.
The apps that are discussed above have their own significance and area of usage. iOS development tea has also built a large number of other apps that are being used, Due to competition in market, more and more apps are evolving at best possible rate to attract customers and most of them are free of cost.
Every cloud is good at a specific set of activities, so you cannot expect all features to be performed by a single service. Azure development envelops a handful number of criteria for its users to ensure the facts before starting the development.
- You have to consider security at the top level criteria to ensure your server and system being safe. With lack of security, one cannot manage the development and deployment of apps. The developers are therefore the care taker to make their products secure, easy and more reliable.
- Next is the performance, which should be regular checked and managed. Growth of any service or apps depends on the work performance that it is giving. It should give the quality of performance as it is expected to deliver. This builds up the market.
- You have to consider cost also because use of any platform involves the value in terms of quality and cost. So, there should be a balance relation between Quality and Cost so that a large number of users can afford them. They should also have the ease of access. All of these are critical in considering which cloud provider is leverage.
- You also need to consider some of the following questions:
- What is the customer background?
- What is the IT direction the company is going towards?
- What is the customer vision about the Cloud?
- How much Microsoft investment they have on premise?
- Everyone knows their own skillset. So consider your skill set up to and how you are going to handle the cloud. The client’s existing infrastructure should also be taken into account. Or you can consider whichever of the two makes the most sense.
- You should wisely consider Availability and Cost criteria. Existing infrastructure VS associated development cost is to be considered for proper development within the approximate range of cost criteria. Also check, if it has possibility of Lock – in
You have to carefully consider security, cost and performance and finally ease of access. All of these are critical in considering which cloud provider is leverage. All of them are extremely variable and have to be considered from a number of different ways. The better answer for this is ultimately what did you test and which one worked better in your tests.
There has been a sudden rise in the number of companies offering mobile and web apps development services. However, Quality do matters, and it varies from one company to another through hands of developers and tools. You need to be more cautious in selecting a company partner, with experts of top notch developer. Too much of price sensitivity may affect the project. If the project is big or quite critical, always go with the company than a freelancer. This is because company keeps a guarantee and long-lasting service affirmation. The iOS app development companies provide better service, app, guarantee and round the clock assistance.
Building outsourced iOS app development teams
- You must perform a vast knowledge about the app development Company or companies that you have short listed for your project. Check the company’s portfolio, the variety of complexity of their apps, the overall design and many other important feature checkups.
- You are recommended to go with laitkor because we have built highly scalable, mobile and web software that have reached across a variety of industrial fields and software platforms. We helped many business and startups bring a new product vision to market scene, acceleration their existing development effort and prepare the team to bring agile practices home to strengthen their in-house development. Based in US, you can get all the services at a substantially affordable prices compared to any other company.
- Starting a company and developing your own product or service requires working quickly and effectively. Since, startups struggle with financial crush for initial years, it is suggested to outsource the development requirement.
- The programming language must be suitable, the system of platform (open / close) and many additional features must be taken into account. The company should make a regular contact with the developer to ease all the hindrance in the way. The developer team must be a panel of expert intellectuals who are always ready to take the challenging work and complete it on or before time.
- The team should consist of technology advanced developers, with a team of very innovative designers and superb coders with efficient knowledge of app development. You must reach the past clients to see the examples of the company developing style. Getting a trusted company would get you a partner who is equally interested in seeing your app success.
For startups, the main factor is the financial handling and acquiring a trusted company. The startups should get the hands of expert developers under whose assistance the specific task is performed. For larger project, you must opt for a development company instead of hunting for a freelancer.
It is not the only motive of marketing an iOS application is to start promoting your application as it is launching. There are a number of pre-launch marketing activities you need to ensure you have done. There has never been an easier time to create an online business. But equally, there has never been a more difficult time to grow one. You must build as much hype as you can, you will need it. The iOS app development companies provide all necessary steps and features for ease in the steps in marketing a new one.
First step in marketing
- The most effective pre-launch campaign has been the application Mailbox. They absolutely nailed it by simplifying it into a list for ease of implementation. These activities are not unique to Mailbox, so you need to test its parts and see which convert best for you.
- You may get attach to your social handles. You must get an appropriate and a decent name for you application on Facebook and Twitter. Keep an open on new social sites to future proof you from changes in the social paradigm. People would soon use it useful to utilize that effectively for mobile app promotion.
- Then you can create a spreadsheet where you can attract the influencers in your area and connect with them. Keep regular posting content that are related to your product and build the reputation. It must be ensured that you are not directly using social to sell your product. You must add value to the conversation that is already taking place around you.
- You need to be active all the time and provide brilliant content on other forums and Social sites to post on topics related to your product. Again, don’t just push your content but add values to it by discussion that are already taking place.
- You must remember, with your landing page, the three areas you should be continuously focusing on are:
- Driving users to your site
- Shaving the conversion funnel
- Increasing virality
A fundamentally important question app owners must ask themselves when beginning to market an iOS app is, what is my post install marketing strategy? The end user validation in the App store is more important. App marketing requires a multi-faceted approach that is co-ordinated and coherent. It is an activity that starts even before the real marketing for the app could start.