The major benefit that the developers feel is its non-dependence on sysadmin, not even for a part time role. Once you have set it up to work, it just runs. Microsoft is innovating at a much slower pace than Amazon, which is a bit of a problem. Azure Application Development Services stands for all assistance that is required for development and deployment.
Window Azure as a possible deployment platform
- It will take a couple of days to get really familiar with Azure and it is a little quirks. It is a bit of learning curve but once you are past that you can develop for it like you do for normal net websites.
- As concerned with pricing, Microsoft is still struggling with understanding pricing. They have done a great job with SQL Azure but completely missed the boat with pricing for their NoSQL store, which is priced transaction. Now, pricing for NoSQL does not work for really large scale sites, although it is assumed that you can talk to Microsoft directly about that when you have that much traffic.
- As concerned with logging / Tracing, they exist but there are only few tools there that support it. Well, it is expected to do more in few more years.
- Continuous deployment is a real pain right now. The whole of Microsoft stack is not really designed for lean startups so you have to cut a lot of corners to make that happen. It takes a lot of time but it is somewhat doable.
- You never get a perfect solution in technology. Similarly, Azure has been a good choice for you but you can also be equally comfortable in choosing a platform like Heroku.
- It is one of the recommended platforms to go. The main advantage is that it is a platform as a service vs infrastructure as a service. The biggest deal is that there is no sysadmin requirement and start-up is easy.
- AzureWatch is built on Azure and provides dynamic scaling service for Azure apps. But it is to be kept in mind, lack of need for sys-admins is a key strategic difference between Azure and OaaS clouds.
You can use Azure to build start-up on. Using Microsoft will alleviate concerns about using the cloud. We don’t believe that Microsoft will innovate as quickly as AWS but our customers aren’t innovating in the technology sphere. For any other queries related to deployment, you can consult our developer team at laitkor.com helpdesk.
The major difference between them is SharePoint is a customizable application whereas .Net is a programming platform. The question of difference is like the difference between Toronto transit commuter and a world traveller. In short, one is narrowly defined while the other has a very broad scope. The .Net Application Development is the caretaker of .Net developer and security.
- There are a number of developers for any particular apps or framework, but a best SharePoint Developer is a .Net Developer who understands the SharePoint functionality and can use out-of-the-box to avoid development for one-off tasks, what third party tools can be offered to reduce in-house development effort and speed up the delivery to users.
- Sharepoint is built on top of ASP.NET. So, sharepoint developer should have basic ADSP.NET knowledge and on top of that should be familiar with SharePoint Architecture, SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Workflow, Developing custom webparts, customizing Sharepoints site and SharePoint Services Applications etc.
- SharePoint is just an application but ASP.Net is the language. SharePoint can be effectively complicated and is used by many large companies.
- .Net is a framework while SharePoint is an outline toolkit provided by Microsoft.
The difference between SharePoint developer and a .Net developer is discussed above. For any other related queries, get in touch with our expert panel member at laitkor.com helpdesk.
Python treat the directories as containing packages. This is done to prevent directories with a common name, such as string, from unintentionally hiding valid modules that occur later on the module search path.
Here is the list of important modules for python:-
1. General module:
- Mechanize: It helps to browse emulation in Python and is very useful for scrapping websites that help you require a long in to access its contents.
- Beautifulsoup: It makes it easy to parse HTML/XML data scrapped from web pages. Lxml is an alternative which should be blazing fast, but also harder to use than Beautifulsoup.
- Oset: It is an ordered set which can be useful sometimes.
- Defaultdict: It is a dictionary which helps to insert a default value into dict when it is a key which is not present in the defaultdict.
- Argparse: It is a good way to handle argument parsing for command line programs.
2. Modules for computer Administration:
- Subprocess: It can interact with your system shell. Sh module can be a good alternative which wraps subprocess in a really easy-to-use way.
- Pexpect: It performs similar to except function in shell programing and is very useful for doing “shell scripting” in python.
- Shutil: It is a wrapper for standard os-module that helps copying files and breeze.
- Ipdb: It provides better Stack traces and contains more information, when Ipdb is imported.
- Ipython: It provides interactive shell and web-notebook format (as shells in MATLAB and Mathematics)
- Pip: It is a python package manager.
4. For Speed:
- Numba: It is a JIT compiler for Numerical task in Python and having Numpy support.
- PyPy: It is a JIT compiler for Python not fully compatible with all python codes.
- Cython: It is a C-like python which is compiled into C code and is very fast.
We, at Laitkor.com are dedicated towards assisting you with the most important modules for python. For any assistance on Python Web App Development Services modules, feel free to get in touch with our expert panel at helpdesk.